Summer Camp includes: Themed weeks, field trips, music, crafts, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Science, Cooking, Writing, Math, Art & more!!!
BCA offers full-time & part time care for students P3 – Rising 6th grade. Our mission is to provide an engaging environment with learning opportunities that are Christ centered and biblically based. Our summer camp is designed to present your child with stimulating activities that will foster growth in various developmental areas while encouraging creativity, thinking skills, character development and healthy relationships. We will embark on adventures that will stimulate students’ senses, engage their minds, and exercise their bodies. Our goal is to ignite their curiosity and desire to learn while they are enjoying their summer fun.
- An annual registration fee and weekly tuition is required for your child to attend BCA Summer Camp.
- Tuition is due on Monday for the week. Please contact the school office at 864-297-6646 with questions.
- A late fee of $10 will be applied to your weekly amount if not paid by closing on Tuesday of the week.
- Billing statements are not sent out unless your account is past due.
- Tuition is paid according to your schedule, whether your child is absent or in attendance.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Camp closes at 6:00 PM. Late charges are $5 for every 5 minutes late.
- Returned checks will be charged a $25 return fee.
How to Register
Camp Times and Daily Procedures
- Your child will need to bring a lunch each day unless a special lunch day occurs. Information regarding that lunch day will be given to parents in advance.
- Each child needs an extra set of clothes should there be a need to change. Please label all clothing and personal items.
- Medication must be brought to the school office and a form giving permission to administer signed.
- Bathing suits should be modest in appearance for all ages.
- Field trip information and permission slips will be sent home one week in advance. Please watch for them. Additional costs may be incurred depending on the field trip.
- BCA Summer Camp is designed for children who want to cooperate and participate in activities. If your child is having a behavior issue; aggression, defiant to authority, “bullying”, etc., BCA reserves the right to dismiss any child whose behavior hampers or endangers another camper or staff member.
- If a child show signs of illness, he/she may not be admitted to camp, or will be sent home.
- Children who have been ill may return to camp 24 hours after the last episode of vomiting or diarrhea, and 24 hours after a fever of 100 or above, without use of a fever reducing medication.
- Children with lice or ring worm MUST be treated before returning to school.
- All medication MUST be given to the office to be dispensed by an office staff member.